Happy St Brendan’s Day. This year we are pleased to offer you some special treasures – old and new – from our archives. These include:
- some questions to help you reflect on, and go deeper with, the Brendan liturgy
- a couple of short films from Lynda Owen-Hussey to introduce two special Brendan places from County Kerry, Ireland.
- a special recording of ‘The Story of Brendan the Fisherman’, written by Clare and Ant Grimley and read by their daughter, Katie.
- a short film of the Overseers building a coracle , as part of a retreat with the Bethany Community, Leicestershire, in September 2021
- a creative reflection on ‘Beyond these Shores’ by Iona
Click on the link below to find the resources: